a. To Enhance Human and Conceptual Skills of the Branch Managers and Prospective Branch Managers.
b. To Acquaint the Participants with the Contemporary Management Tools and Techniques and Process of their Application for Effective Branch Management.
c. To Enable the Participants to Comply with Relevant Banking Laws, Regulations, Policies and to Help them Prevent Frauds, Forgeries and Malpractices.
a. Management-Concept, Process, Function and Application of Management Tools and Techniques in Branch Management.
b. Management of Branch Activities, Command Area, Performance Planning and Budgeting, Job Description, Job Analysis and Assignment.
c. Performance Evaluation and Overall Record Management.
d. Leadership-Communication, Motivation for Work and Morality, Delegation of Power, Time and Stress Management.
e. Service Rule- General Conduct, Disciplinary Action.
f. Business Planning- (i) Deposit, Advance, Recovery, Foreign Exchange Business, Profit. (ii) Deposit Mobilization and Relationship Banking. (iii) Product Marketing-Command Area and Market Survey, Need Assessment and Product Identification, Marketing Strategy and Product Marketing.
g. Treasury Management- Management of Cash and Control Documents.
h. Banking Laws-Negotiable Instrument Act-1881, Bank Company Act-1991, Money Laundering Prevention Act-2012, Anti-Terrorism Act-2009 (with Amendments), Artha Rin Adalat Ain, 2003(with Amendments), Bankruptcy Act, 1997.
i. Internal Control, Internal Audit and Compliance.
j. Retail Banking and Lease Financing.
k. Capital Management in Banks in Line with Basel Framework.
l. Branch Management and Ethics in Banking.
m. Changes Invited in Branch Management to address COVID-19 and Pandemics.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm