Bank Management for Senior Executives
a. To Enhance Banker's Knowledge and Skill Regarding Overall Banking Operations with Particular Focus on Resonance Between Head Office and Branches/Subsidiaries.
b. To Acquaint with Various Banking Risks and their Management Techniques with Particular focus on Preferable Organization Structure.
c. To Familiarize Participants with the Recent Changes in the Banking Environment with Particular focus on Newly Entrant Tools, Techniques, Competition and Changes to Cope COVID-19.
a. Financial System and Financial Sector Reforms- Legal and Institutional.
b. Managing Risks in Financial Institutions- Asset-Liability Management, Credit Risk, Foreign Exchange Risk, Internal Control and Compliance, Prevention of Money Laundering, Market and Operational Risk, Capital Adequacy Requirement under Basel-II and its Implication.
c. Strategic Management- Human Resource Management, Integrating Business Level Needs with Human Resource Needs, Manpower Planning, Career Planning, Performance Evaluation, Leadership and Motivation, Change Management.
d. Loan Portfolio Management- Credit Environment and Sectoral Analysis, Financial Spreadsheet Analysis, Credit Risk Assessment, Legal and Non-legal Measures of Loan Recovery.
e. Development and Marketing of Financial Products, Relationship Banking, Pricing of Financial Products and Delivery Mechanism in Rural and Urban Areas.
f. International Banking- Foreign Exchange Market Operation, International Trade Payment and ICC Publications.
g. Status of E-banking in Bangladesh- Products, Process and Marketing.
h. Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility in Banks.
i. Ethics in Banking and Regulatory Compliance.
j. Changes invited in bank management to address COVID-19 and pandemics.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm