Soft Skills for Bank Executives
a. To Familiarize the Participants about Soft Skills for Banking Operation.
b. To Enable the Participants to use Different Methods, Tools and Techniques of Soft Skills.
c. To Enrich ability to Deal with Unpleasant Situations and People Management.
a. Soft Skills – Meaning, Difference between Soft and Hard Skills, Importance, Types of soft skills; Soft Assets and Hard Assets, different types of hard and soft assets; Ways and Means to use soft skills in the day-to-day life and office environments.
b. For Solving Everyday Challenges with Confidence, Deal with Unpleasant Situation and People Management with Case, showcase one’s Skills in a Creative Manner, showcase one’s Leadership Skills Via Good People Management, Become an Outstanding Personality in the Social and Work Environment by Skillfully Maneuvering Individual Emotions.
c. Emotional Intelligence, Group Dynamics, Interpersonal Skills, Stress and Emotion Management, Problem Management, Teaming Up, Presentation/ Demonstration, Dynamic Leadership, Networking and Communication, Self-Motivation, Gesture and Posture.
d. Application of Soft Skills for Banking Business.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm