Supply Chain Finance in International Trade
a. To acquaint the participant with sales contract under open account credit terms including payment risk coverage and other trade payment methods.
b. To familiarize the participants with different products in international trade under SCF and risks of different stakeholders.
c. To equip the participants with local and international law in offering SCF in international trade.
a. SCF in International Trade: Evolution, Concepts and Best Practices in Launching SCF Program.
b. Open Account Credit Terms and Payment Risk Coverage (PRC): PRC with international factoring companies/ foreign banks/ foreign financial institutions/ trade financiers/ insurance entities arranged in association with importers and/or exporters.
c. SCF Products in International Trade: International Factoring, Reverse Factoring– 3-corner and 4-corner model and Back-to-Back Factoring; Associated Risks.
d. Regulations for SCF Products in International Trade: BB’s Circular, General Rules for International Factoring (GRIF), edi-factoring, Arbitration and Documentation.
e. Fintech and SCF in International Trade payment and Finance.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm