Working Capital Financing
a. To Familiarize the Participants with the Concepts, Types, Span, Necessity and Policy Guidelines Related to Working Capital.
b. To Inform the Techniques and Process of Appraisal of Working Capital.
c. To Acquaint the Participants with the Techniques of Working Capital Management.
a. Working Capital-Concepts, Policy Guidelines, Types and Working Capital Cycle.
b. Planning and Strategies for Working Capital Finance, Importance of Working Capital, and Volume of Working Capital.
c. Analysis of Financial Statements - Financial Spread Sheet (FSS)- Comparative and Common Size Financial Statements, Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Statement Analysis.
d. Assessment of Working Capital Finance-Trading Sector, Service Sector, and Manufacturing Sector.
e. Sanctioning, Documentation, Disbursement Procedures of Working Capital Financing
f. Valuation and Control of Security, Creation of Charges, Insurance of Goods, Security Compliance Checklist.
g. Non-legal Measures-Credit Monitoring and Recovery-Early Alert Process, Loan Classification and Provisioning, Strategies for Managing Non-performing Loans, Legal Process for Loan Recovery.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of five (05) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm