Crisis and Business Continuity Plan in Banks
a. To Familiarize the Participants about the Importance of the Business Continuity Plan.
b. To Formulate Business Continuity Plan as per Bangladesh Bank Guidelines.
c. To Accustom the Participants about the Process and Procedures for Activating Business Continuity Plan During Times of Crisis.
a. Conceptual framework of Crisis and relevance of Business Continuity Plan in Banks
b. Role of Business Continuity Plan for Effective Branch Operations in Banks.
c. Regulatory Framework for Business Continuity Plan in Banks.
d. Factors to be Considered for BCP Design. Developing Business Continuity Strategy and Implementing BCP. Role of Board of Directors and Senior Management Team of banks in this regard.
e. Testing BCP: Simulation testing & Component testing.
f. Infrastructure Aspects, Technology Aspects and Human Aspects of BCP.
g. Problems and Challenges Regarding Implementing Business Continuity Plan in Bangladesh and Formulation of Recommendation to Overcome the Challenges.
h. Changes Invited in Relevant Bank Management to Address COVID-19 and Pandemics.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of three (03) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm