Supply Chain Financing (SCF) in Local and International Trade
a. To Acquaint the Participants with the Concepts, Types and Operational Procedures of Different Financial Services Under SCF Used in Local and International Trade.
b. To Enhance the ability of Participants to Understand the Need for and use of SCF with Financial Technology (FinTech).
c. To Discuss Current Status, and Challenges of Introducing and Operating Different Financial Services under SCF Considering Bangladesh Context.
a. SCF-Evolution, Concept, Different SCF products, Best Practice in Launching SCF Program.
b. SCF in Local Trade - Factoring, Reverse Factoring, Dealer Financing, Work order Financing- Mechanisms and Challenges as well as Opportunities in Bangladesh.
c. SCF in International Trade – Open Account Trade, Reverse Factoring (3 Corners and 4 Corners Model), Operational Procedures, Benefits and Risks of Suppliers, Buyers and Financial Institutions, Documentation and Use of Appropriate Platform.
d. SCF and FinTech-Necessity, Collaboration, Introduction and Basic Concept of BlockChain Technology.
e. SCF-Associated Legal Issues (GRIF, Arbitration, EDI Factoring, Bangladesh Bank Circular), Costs, and Pitfalls.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of three (03) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm