Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
a.To acquaint the participants with the concepts and important provisions of Anti Money Laundering Act-2012 and Anti-Terrorism Act- 2012.
b.To share experiences on implementation of money laundering prevention policies and guidelines and recent developments in this regard.
c.To share experiences on Anti-Terrorist Activities and Bangladesh Bank Guidelines in this connection.
a.Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing- International Initiatives.
b.Anti-Money Laundering Act-2012 and its Impact on Banks.
c.Senior Management Commitment and Anti Money Laundering Act-2012 Compliance, Policy Guidelines including Compliance of KYC, TP, STR, CTR, etc.
d.Anti-Terrorism Act, 2012 and its impact on Banks.
e.Policy Guidelines and Role of Relevant Agencies including Bangladesh Bank to Combat Terrorist Financing.
f.Prevention of Money Laundering and Ethics in Banking.
g.KYC, CTR, STR, Customer Risk Grading.
1. BIBM member banks can access the online nomination form before forty (40) days of the commencement of programs. BIBM member banks can nominate a maximum number of three (03) participants for a Training Course / Training Workshop. The maximum number of participants in each Training Course / Training Workshop is 40. However, if the number of total nominees exceeds the maximum number, a final list of 40 participants will be prepared by the BIBM authority which will be available online five (05) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. Information in regard to rejection of any nomination will be communicated to the concerned bank at least three (03) days before the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop. No participant under the target group/level is allowed to participate in any Training Course / Training Workshop.
2. All member banks are required to pay Tk.1000 per day per participant including holidays (if any) as a course fee. All charges are excluding VAT and Tax.
3. The pay order/bank draft drawn in favor of ‘Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management” has to be sent at least seven (07) days prior to the commencement of the Training Course / Training Workshop.
4. BIBM will send Meeting ID to the nominated participants (through email) to join the zoom meeting app-based interactive session. Moreover, the course Coordination Team and BIBM Training Wing will regularly communicate with the nominated participants for further updates.
5. The Training for each day will be as follows:
1st Session: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
2nd Session 12.05 pm – 13.05 pm
Lunch & Prayer Break: 13.05 pm – 14.05 pm
3rd Session 14.05 pm – 15.05 pm
4th Session 15.10 pm – 16.10 pm